The Green Roof Company Refunds and Returns Policy
- The Green Roof Company (NW) Ltd aims to provide the best quality products at all times, however, there may be occasions when goods may need to be returned and which are subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- There is no guarantee provided for the sedum vegetation blankets as they are a living product, however, if you have any concerns upon receipt, you must contact us immediately by phone on 0161 445 0001 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide photographic evidence along with an explanation of your complaint.
- If any non-perishable Goods are faulty or damaged upon receipt, you should sign the delivery note to confirm this, and you should notify The Green Roof Company (NW) Ltd within 24 hours by email email@example.com and provide photographic evidence along with an explanation of your complaint.
- Photographic evidence of faulty or damaged Goods should be supplied and The Green Roof Company (NW) Ltd will arrange collection and are responsible for replacing these goods including shipping costs.
- If any non-perishable Goods are faulty upon delivery and you do not require a placement, The Green Roof Company (NW) Ltd will refund all costs upon receipt of the Goods.
- Refunds will be made within 14 days of receipt of the returned Goods and will be made via the payment method chosen when purchasing the Goods.
- A ‘cooling off’ period of 7 days is your statutory right for non-perishable Goods. This begins when your order is completed and ends 7 days after the Goods have been delivered. Please inform The Green Roof Company (NW) Ltd via email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to return the goods and ensure that they are returned within 7 days of receipt. If you have changed your mind, then the packaging must be intact for the Goods to be resold as “new”. The Buyer is responsible for paying all shipping costs.
- The Green Roof Company (NW) Ltd reserves the right to exercise discretion (within the confines of the law) with respect to any returns under these Terms & Conditions, to include but not limited to:
8.1 Any discounts or ‘Package” or “System” price that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods.
8.2 Any use or enjoyment that may have already been had from the Goods.
8.3 Anything that may cause the Goods to deteriorate quickly.